Small Aquarium Heater
Kaiyopop Small Aquarium Heater Submersible Fish Tank | 25 50 100 Watt | 3/5/10/15 gallon
Small aquarium heater Product specification
Input voltage: AC 110-120V/50Hz
Temperature control range:15~34°C
Fish tank temperature display range:-9.8~70°C
Alarm system: icon blinking
Plug cord: 0.3m
Main unit connection wire: 1.0m
Small Aquarium Heater Temperature Setting
1. Connect the power supply.
2. Press the button for 3 seconds and the LED display will flash to enter the temperature setting mode.
3. Press the button once to adjust the temperature in 0.5°C increments.
4. If you do not operate anything for more than 3 seconds, the temperature setting will be completed.
Small Aquarium Heater Temperature Calibration
1. with the power off, press and hold the button to connect the power. 3 seconds later the LED display will flash, release the button to enter the temperature calibration mode.
2. In the temperature calibration mode, the display will flash the ten-digit and single-digit numbers and the decimal point in a loop for two seconds.
3. When the ten-digit and single-digit numbers are flashing, press the button once to adjust the temperature in 1°C increment. When the decimal point number is blinking, press the button once to adjust the temperature in 0.1°C increments.
4. After setting the temperature, please wait a moment. After all the numbers are not blinking, turn off the power to complete the temperature calibration.
Small Aquarium Heater Safety Precautions
1. The correct way to secure the aquarium heater is to place it horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
2. The controller should be mounted in a place where it will not be exposed to water and should be fixed with screws or double-sided tape.
3. The heating rod must be used in an environment with good water circulation.
4. Immerse the heating rod completely in water before turning on the power.
5. Recommended aquarium size: 25w "aquarium heater for 30cm", 50w "aquarium heater for 45cm", 100w "aquarium heater for 60cm".
Great little heater when working. The original heater worked for a bit over two weeks then suddenly no led lights or readings. The seller was quick to help resolve the issue by sending a replacement. Keeping my fingers crossed. So far so good with the second heater.
Bought this for our fishtanks. The heater works fine and is accurate, I have to check the suction tops all the time as all of a sudden my heater is loose in the tank.
Not sure how to solve that hence the reason I did not give it 5 stars.
Love the way it keeps the temperature at the right warmth but make sure the surface is smooth for the suction cups to work
Had the heater for about a week and so far it works great, I love the visual dial so it can be precisely set to the temperature you need.
Works great ...easy to use, and the directions are self-explanatory. The knob for temp control is a little stiff other than that, this heater is doing its job around the clock. I would buy again if needed.