Hamsters are peculiar, small and exquisite, lively and sensitive, very cute, and have no strong smell.
They are suitable to be raised indoors, so many people keep them as pets in all parts of the country. Do you know what taboos are there about raising hamsters?
Today, I will introduce you to the ten taboos of raising hamsters.
1. Don’t feed the food that people eat. Too high salt and too heavy seasoning will increase the burden on the rat’s body.
2. Do not touch the sun directly. Rats are very afraid of heat. When summer is here, please use heat sinks or marbles to cool them off.
3. Do not wash the hamster’s body with water.
4. Please understand the breeds of your own mice. Do not keep mice that live alone or of different breeds together in cages.
5. If there is no psychological preparation or economic ability, please do not keep female mice and male mice together in cages. The reproductive ability of the mice is very impressive.
6. Do not use feed from unknown sources, please discard the worms or mold, and do not feed!
7. Don’t let the hamsters drink raw water, please let them drink boiled cold water.
8. Do not use bamboo chopsticks, popsicle sticks, and other things to make the mice grind their teeth, please use the special grinding supplies and feed for mice on the market.
9. Do not use newspapers, tissue paper, etc. as cushion material. The newspaper has too much ink, and the facial paper contains bleach.
10. Do not keep mice in a space that is too small. The space should at least have rollers, water bottles, food bowls, small nests, and other supplies.